Written by Chris Freimann
Sunday, 20 March 2011 06:29
Sale Floorball League Rules & Regulations
• 3 points for a win, 1 for a draw, 0 for a loss.
• Each player must be registered prior to taking the field for their 2nd match, including registration fee.
• Each player must pay the weekly match fee of $5 prior to their match commencing.
• Teams must have 4 players + GK to commence a match.
o Once 1 team is ready to commence a match 1 goal will be applied for every minute the other team delays the start of a match (maximum of 10 minutes) after scheduled start time.
o After 10 minutes a forfeit is awarded. If both teams cannot take the field a 0-0 draw is awarded with no points allocated.
• Team sheets must be completed and signed 5 minutes prior to the scheduled match time.
• Teams with 7 or less players may use a field player from another team as a GK.
• A player who plays as a Goal Keeper (GK) for an entire match for their listed team may play on the field for another team.
• Teams may swap GK’s at period breaks, but only if it does not delay the match. This is to be noted on the match sheet.
• Duty Teams are responsible to supply 1 time keeper and 1 scorer for the 1st match. They are required to arrive 15 minutes prior to the first match commencing to assist setting up of rink.
• Teams fixtured to play the first match are required to arrive 15 minutes prior to the scheduled time to set-up the rink.
• Each team are to supply 1 person to score/time-keep the match following.
• Teams fixtured to play the last match are required to pack away the rink.
• Scorer and timekeeper to sign scoresheet at the completion of the match.
• Referees are to assign 3, 2, 1 Best & Fairest votes and sign the match sheet at the completion of the match.